(print or copy and paste to Word document)
SIERRA CLUB SANTA MARGARITA CLUB
EARTH DAY FESTIVAL 2019
DATE OF EVENT: SATURDAY, APRIL 6, 2019
11 am to 4 pm Temecula CA
32115 Temecula Parkway
Temecula CA 92592
FOR ASSISTANCE, CONTACT CAREN HANSON email@example.com
Free admissions to the public. This event is hosted by the Sierra Club Santa Margarita Group, and includes Information Booths and activities throughout the venue, all-day speakers, and nature-oriented kids’ game area.
Organization Name: ______________________________
Contact Person: _________________________________
City: _______________________ State: ___ Zip: _______
Vendor spots measure: 10'x10'
(you provide your own tables, chairs, canopies, etc.)
Are you interested in a Speaker Spot? We are looking for speaker for topics related to Healthy Diet for people (20-minute talk followed by 10 minutes of questions from the audience)
PRICE: Check the appropriate box
Commercial booth: $25 (selling products) ______
Non-Profit/Information Handouts/: FREE ______
Sierra Club Member/ or Educator: FREE ______
Speaker slot: FREE ______
SPONSOR: $200 _____ (see information below)
Check the one you are requesting:
Vendor 10’x10 spot only: _____ Speaker slot only: _____
Vendor and Speaker spot: _______
Sponsor only: no vendor or speaker spot requested: ______
or check if you want to add:
Vendor Spot: ____ Speaker slot:____ (no add’l charge)
Your organization or company’s logo advertised on all our banners, flyers, social media and multiple announcements during the event. Please provide us with a jpeg large sample of your logo.
Car Dealership Sponsorship - $200 – Car dealerships may bring 2-3 fuel efficient cars to the show to show and sell. You can park them in the parking lot in front of the event, with your sales staff. We are looking for electric and hybrid cars for this show.
Please provide the type of Booth and Description of Products or Services.
_____ Check or Money Order
(made payable to Sierra Club SMG) (see mailing
_____ Credit Card: For credit card payment, you can pay through www.paypal.com. Your payment should be made to the Sierra Club email address: SierraClubSMG@gmail.com If you already have a paypal account, you know what to do. If you do not have an account with them and don’t wish to sign up as a new member, you can still make a payment via credit card through Paypal by checking the box that you are a guest for this transaction. Payments are made from one email address to another. It’s convenient and secure.
• Send your application to
(Earth Day Festival)
• 28474 Boardwalk Court
Menifee CA 92585•
• For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Caren Hanson at 951-760-1131
INSURANCE SIGNAGE REQUIRED
Vendor shall defend, save and hold harmless, Earth Day Celebration Festival and the Sierra Club, their respective officers, agents, board members, staff, volunteers, sponsors and assigns from any loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, acts of God, vandalism or any other loss or injury whatsoever or not specifically described herein, whether past, present or future. Booths are not insured by Earth Day Celebration Faire or the Sierra Club or any sponsoring agents. Exhibitors must make provisions for safeguarding their goods. Exhibitors assume full liability for protecting, care and maintenance of exhibitor’s property. ANY VENDOR NOT HOLDING VALID LIABILITY INSURANCE EXHIBITS AT THEIR own risk and assume all liability.
Please sign to acknowledge that you have read all the information, rules and regulations and agree to be bound by this contract.
Signed: __________________________ Date: ________
Each Vendor Spot measures: 10’ x 10’ (flexible, according to needs of vendor)
VENDOR LIABILITY RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
The undersigned hereby agrees to the fullest extent permitted by law, that in consideration of Vail Headquarters LLC, Vail Master LLC, The County of Riverside, Jeved Management, Inc and Vail Ranch Restoration Association, Inc, (hereafter collectively referred to as “Vail”), permitting the undersigned access onto the property commonly known as Vail Headquarters located at 32115 to 32127 Temecula Parkway, Temecula, CA, the undersigned hereby releases, indemnifies, and holds harmless, the above named parties and their affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against all claims, liabilities, causes of action, costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising out of any claim of bodily injury, including death, and/or property damage, and/or claims and demands of whatever nature or character, suffering by the undersigned and/or by any third party in connection with the entry of the undersigned and its employees, agents, and representatives, onto the above referenced facility (“Facility”).
By signing this form, the undersigned acknowledges that the undersigned, on behalf of itself and all of its employees, agents, and representatives, has reviewed, understands and agrees to this form, agrees to abide by all reasonable and customary safety requirements and precautions and agree to abide by all governing laws and regulations, and assumes any and all risk by entering the “Facility”.
The undersigned furthermore acknowledges receipt of and hereby agrees to abide by, on behalf of itself and all its employees, agents, and representatives, the special event Rules and Regulations. The undersigned agrees to promptly correct or change any action which in the sole discretion of Vail or its representatives violates any Rules or Regulations or otherwise creates a hazard to life or property safety at the Facility.
The undersigned hereby certifies to Vail that it maintains all licenses and insurances required of it in order to perform its tasks at the Facility, including but not limited to workman’s compensation insurance if so required.
The undersigned is responsible for the payment of any and all taxes, licenses, and fees, including but not limited to sales tax for any taxable sale item sold at the property. The undersigned hereby indemnifies and releases Vail from the payment of any tax, fee, fine or penalty that is due by the undersigned or that is levied against Vail due directly to the operations or sales by the undersigned.
The undersigned agrees that Vail is not liable to the undersigned for any costs, fees, damages, lost or promised profits, or any other monetary amount incurred by the undersigned as a result of the undersigned’s presence at the Facility, or incurred by the undersigned as a result of the enforcement of its Rules and Regulations, postponement, cancellation, or early termination of the special event. Vail is not responsible for the safety and security of any of the undersigned’s personal or business property, including any materials, inventory, or equipment, regardless of the source of the damage.
The undersigned agrees that any damages caused by the undersigned or by its personal or business property shall be immediately paid by the undersigned to Vail upon demand.
The undersigned on behalf of itself and all its employees and agents grant to Vail the right to take photographs of the undersigned and the undersigned’s property while located on site and authorizes Vail and its assigns to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically.
The undersigned hereby executes this LIABILITY RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT as of the date below and this Agreement is hereby valid for any and all dates following the date below when the undersigned is present at the Facility, until expressly terminated in writing in advance by the Undersigned.
PLEASE PRINT NAME OF SIGNATOR:
EMAIL: _____________________ PHONE: ____________
Special Requests: Place me near: _______________________
I don’t want to be near: _______________________________
VENDOR SET UP AND BREAK DOWN INFO
• Vendor set up time is from 8:00am to 10:45am. All cars must be off the property by 10:45am. Fair starts at 11:00 am
• Traffic at Vail Headquarters is ONE WAY. All vendors should enter at the BACK of the property. All vehicles must exit at the FRONT of the property. Do NOT back up your vehicle.
• The access to the back of the property, drive between the Wal-Mart automotive center and Bath and Body works, then turn right. This will lead you to the back of Vail.
• All vehicles must be parked on the right side of the main road in a manner as to allow other vehicles to get around them on the left.
• The main road down the center of the Vail property is the only road that cars are permitted to use. Do NOT turn your vehicle onto any of the side pathways.
• Vendors are to unload their car completely and move it off the property before coming back to set up their booth. Break down at the end of the market works the same way - Your booth should be packed up and your items ready to load into your car before you pull your car onto the property.
If you bring more than one car with you, please unload one car completely and move it off the property before pulling the other car in to unload
• The speed limit is 5 MPH. The Vail Headquarters shopping center is open, and pedestrians are present during loading and unloading. Pedestrian safety is of the utmost importance, please drive slowly and carefully.
• Event Coordinator on site will instruct you as to where to set up and where you can temporarily park your car in order to load and unload.
• All vehicles must possess current registration and insurance.
• All pop-up tents must be 10’x10’ size
• All pop-up tents must be weighted down to protect from wind – do not use stakes to hold your tent down. Underground irrigation and electrical lines may easily be damaged. You must use weights to hold your tent down. Sand bags, water jugs, anything heavy will do.
• All tables, displays, racks, signage etc. must be freestanding or held in place by weights – do not poke anything into the ground.
• Vendors are responsible for bringing all of their own items for set up Ex: a pop up, tables, chairs, displays, tent weights, lights, extension cords and power strips etc. The venue does NOT provide any of these items.
• All vendors must remain set up until end of market day. (4pm) • All vendors vehicles must be off the Vail HQ property by 6:00pm. • All vendors must sign the Vail Headquarters Liability Release form.
• Vail Headquarters reserves the right to ban any vendor that fails to follow the instructions listed here.